Is a rugged full double conversion Rackmount in a 1 Unit chassis that
is 27 pounds designed for incorporation into the BackPlane System.
Humidity | Altitude | Sand and Dust |
Shock and Vibration | Temperature
RE101 | RE102 | CE101 | CE102 | CE103
MIL-STD-1399-300B Type I
The design represents the latest advancement in rugged power electronics providing highly reliable power management services for mobile, battlefield, and harsh industrial environments. The AJPS technology is implemented with a Stacking Design that allows multiple PowergridM 1500 units to be interconnected. The PowergridM 1500 VA / 1200 Watts DC UPS provides selected AC output power services for the power support of VAC based user equipments. The VAC model can be configured to provide either 120V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz fully regulated power while maintaining its global AC/DC Auto Sensing Auto Switching input power capabilities. The PG1500 UPS provides a highly sustainable field VAC power source that is fully supported by our proprietary Advanced Cold PakTM Battery Design.
MIL STD 461 UPS | MIL STD 810 UPS
EMI / EMC – PowergridM UPS system has been designed to comply with all the radiated emissions, susceptibility and conductive emissions requirements of the applicable sections of MIL STD 461F. The following is a list of methods used for controlling emissions: RE102 | CE102 | CS101 | CS114 | CS115 | CS116 | RS103 DESIGNED TO MEET
Environmental MIL-STD-810G: Humidity, Altitude, Sand and Dust, Shock and Vibration, Temperature.
- Ruggedized 1U 1200 Watts / 1500 VA UPS weighing 27 Lbs.
- Stack & Interconnect Design for 1200/2400/3600/4800/6000 Watts. – 2 interconnected 5U BPMs allow for a total: 12,000 Watts.
- Hot Swap Battery Module @ 6 Lbs Each – 12+ Min Hold Time.
- Field Replaceable AC Input Power Module
- Universal AC Input of 100-264 VAC and from 47-63, 400 Hz.
- Computer Controlled Inverter Design.
- BPM based SNMP Based Network Connectivity for Monitoring and Reporting (SNMP V3 Optional).
- Over Voltage Capacity for Managed In-Rush and Startup Demands.
- Over Voltage and Over Temperature Protection Circuits.
- Lightning Protection with Common Safety Ground Connection.
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 264 VAC, 47 – 63, 400 Hz. (Single, Dual, and Three Phase options available).
- Battery Backup: 12 minutes at 25C, 80% Load.
- Available Output Voltages: 120 or 230 VAC True Sine wave.
- Output Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz.
- Harmonic Distortion: <2% with resistive load. • Output Power: 1200 Watts / 1500 VA (Volt Amps).
- Efficiency: 80%.
- Startup Time: <30 Seconds. • Status Monitoring & Reporting: SNMP BPM based.
- Physical Dimensions: 1.73”H/17.1”W/21.75”D.
- Cooling: Front to Rear based internal airflow.
- Weight: 27 Lbs.
- Altitude: 10,000 Ft Operating – 40,000 Ft Non-Operating.
- Temperature: – 20 to +50C.
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing.
- Fungus: In accordance with MIL-STD-810G.
- Sand & Dust: MIL-STD-810G (with optional filters).
- Vibration: Designed for MIL-STD-810G.
- Functional Shock: Designed for MIL-STD-810G.
Welcome to the AJ’s Power Source Inc. Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our Product Catalog, including: Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Catalog or Data Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
For more information Contact Us
Please, come back later or Contact us